Wednesday, 7 April 2010

A Wise Man Once Told Me.....

A wise man once told me, "never lie in your blog", well, actually , thats a lie, he told my sister, and I obviously have no idea if he was wise or not... I mean, he could have been a complete fool for all I know. but any way back to lieing.... I really have no idea what this means and Me???? Lie???   Now, would I?..... Naturally I have copied  the idea of this blog thing from my sister.  Well I did after all spend all of my formative years copying her... So naturally the fact that I am broke and poor (Yes I know it is the same thing) etc, is all her fault.. Had she been more industrious in school I may have copied her in that :).  I did after all name all my toys after hers........ with minor differences like her brown doll became my blonde doll, Although Big Doll did become Big Doll too.  She wasn't too inventive with her names but I appear to have been less so.   My remaining toys were even less fortunate in names, (These were the ones Helen didn't have similar for me to copy) they were monkey and teddy and rabbit etc.

But anyway that was then....

And now I have burnt the Nachos!!!!.... Yes, yes I know you can't burn Nacho's..... but I can okay, and believe me the are totally ruined :(

No comments:

Post a Comment